Using The Siren at your event is easy. Here's how it works...
1. EVENT DETAILS
Before the big day, give us the details of your event, including:
- Event name
- Team/organisation name
- Time and date of event
- Ticket purchase link (if available)
We'll put all of that info in our system. It takes about 5 minutes to set up an event, anywhere in the world. You'll also get a login to your own area in our mobile-friendly portal.
2. ORGANISE OFFERS
You'll want to promote your products (and your partners') to those at your event. You get four promos per event for free, and can on-sell up to 10 more (or we can on your behalf). There is also a persistent button and competition sponsor position available. Promos are an image that is 400px x 1000px. Just design and supply your offers (or we can do it for you). We'll schedule them so you don't need to touch them on game day. They may be:
- A jersey or merch discount
- Membership or upgrade offer
- Food/beverage offer
- After the game event call-to-action
- A partner venue offer with a redeem code
- A co-branded partner offer
3. PROMOTE & CAPTURE CONTENT
It's game day! By now you'll have told all your fans or attendees to get The Siren by putting up posters at the venue, explaining what The Siren is on social media and telling your PA announcer. Just log in to The Siren admin portal on your phone and start snapping interesting content and publish to everyone using the app in a few clicks. Posts are either short videos or images, with a little text. Examples include:
- Pre-event preparations/warm-up
- Locker room/green room goings-on
- Speakers backstage/behind-the-scenes
- Crowd reactions
- At-event activation calls-to-action
- Event operational alerts
- Preparations for special shows/demonstrations
- Half-time/break interviews
- Mascot/activation hi-jinx
- Team locker room victory/defeat reaction
- Post-event reaction/wrap
4. REVIEW RESULTS
The engagement was great, but what about the bottom line?
Used consistently over time, we think The Siren will deliver:
- Higher attendance: due to a better event experience.
- Better at-event revenue: due to food/bev offers, communication and longer dwell time.
- Higher sales of merch/membership: due to individual, timed comms.
- Smoother event operations: due to mass-notification capability.
- Higher partner revenue: due to new digital inventory sales.
- Better event data: due to Siren usage data and offer redemption data.